Join us for the 9th Annual Dog Jog!
Saturday, April 29, 2017 – (RAIN or SHINE)
Grange Fair Grounds Gate 2 in Centre Hall
Registration Begins: 8:30am (Open Day Registration Available too!)
5K Run: 10:00am
1.5 Mile Walk: 11:00am
Rescue-Vendor Fair/Silent Auction: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Registration for 5K Run or 1.5 Mile Walk is $25 through April 11th or $30 after April 11th (bandana and T-shirt included while supplies last).
- The Walk/Run features some grassy cross country sections and a moderately hilly course around the fairgrounds. See race and walk route here!
- Prizes and special awards are given to the top three male and female runners, the top male and female Masters (40 & over) with or without a dog, the top finishing dogs in Rescue and Veteran (10 & over) categories, and the Back of the Pack.
- 1.5 Mile Walk participants are automatically entered into a drawing for many gifts and prizes!
- Before and after the race, enjoy the Rescue-Vendor Fair, Silent Auction, and tasty Food Vendors.
- Get your pet microchipped for $15 at our clinic offered at the event! Sponsored by 24PetWatch!
- Come out and volunteer a day with the dogs.
- Help promote this event with our poster.
- Sponsors receive recognition at our community’s largest fundraising event.
To ensure a safe and fun event, a few rules are necessary. We appreciate your cooperation with the following:
- Only one (1) dog per handler
- No aggressive dogs or dogs in heat
- No nose to nose contact
- No dogs under the age of one (1) year
- All dogs will be kept on a fixed leash. NO flex leads.
- Dogs may not participate without proof of rabies vaccination, tags or paperwork. Proper rabies certification must be presented during check in. NO exceptions!
2 ways to pre-register
Pre-Registration closes Friday, April 28, 2017 at 7:00am.
A Parent/Guardian must be present and their signature is required (if under 18). The Registration Fee for children between the ages of 10 and 17 who register with a parent/guardian is $15 and they are eligible for a T-shirt and bandanna while supplies last. Children under 10 are eligible to participate in the walk with a registered parent/guardian, however, they do not have to register.
It’s safe, fast, and secure. Register online
Register by mail:
If you choose to mail in your payment, do not register online. Please download, print and fill out the Registration Form and mail with your payment to:
Pets Come First
2451 General Potter Highway
Centre Hall, PA 16828 Register by mail