Join us for the Sixth Annual Dog Jog!
Saturday, April 26, 2014 – (RAIN or SHINE)
Grange Fair Grounds Gate 2 in Centre Hall
Registration Begins: 8:30am (Open Day Registration Available too!)
5K Run: 10:00am
1.5K Walk: 11:00am
Rescue/Vendor Fair and Silent Auction: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Registration for 5K run or 1.5K walk is $25 through April 7th or $30 after April 7th (bandana and T-shirt with logo included while supplies last).
- The Walk/Run features some grassy cross country sections and a moderately hilly course around the fairgrounds.
- Prizes and special awards are given to the top male and female runner, the top three runners in each age group with/without a dog (19 & under; 20 – 29; 30 – 39; 40 – 49; 50 & over), and the top two finishing dogs in Small, Medium, Large, Rescue and Veteran categories.
- All participants are automatically entered into a drawing with over 50 gifts and prizes!
- Before and after the race, enjoy the Rescue/Vendor Fair, Silent Auction, and food available for purchase .
- Come out and volunteer a day with the dogs.
- Sponsors receive recognition at our community’s largest fundraising event.
- Collect pledges and your registration is free!
- Help promote this event with our poster.
To ensure a safe and fun event, a few rules are necessary. We appreciate your cooperation with the following:
- Only one (1) dog per handler
- No aggressive dogs or dogs in heat
- No nose to nose contact
- No dogs under the age of one year
- All dogs will be kept on a leash. NO flex leads.
- Dogs may not participate without proof of rabies vaccination, tags or paperwork. Proper rabies certification must be presented during check in. NO exceptions!
Two ways to pre-register:
Pre-Registration closes Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 8:59pm.
A Parents/Guardian must be present and their signature is required (if under 18). The Registration Fee for children between the ages of 10 and 17 who register with a parent/guardian is $15 and they are eligible for a T-shirt and bandana while supplies last. Children under 10 are eligible to participate in the walk with a registered parent/guardian, however, they do not have to register.
It’s safe, fast, and secure.register online
Register by mail:
If you choose to mail in your payment, do not register online. Please download, print and fill out the Registration Form and mail with your payment to:
Pets Come First
2451 General Potter Highway
Centre Hall, PA 16828 register by mail