Are you a local veterinarian? Do you want to make a difference? Call us to and ask us how?
Hint: You can help us by educating our community on the importance of spaying and neutering animals to control the pet population and reduce the amount of surrendered and unwanted animals.
- Invest in PCF monthly, quarterly or yearly. Monetary donations will help us staff the adoption center and feed the animals in our care. All donations are tax deductible.
- Support our Spay & Neuter program by accepting our voucher to offer discounted services on spaying and neutering. We are currently offering an $85 spay and $65 neuter to community members who need assistance in spaying and neutering their pets.
- Setup a table at The Fourth Annual Dog Jog on April 28, 2012. This is a great opportunity to meet the animals and their people. Last year we had over 163 dogs participate.
- Sign up for our SendOutCard program for your business or personal use. SendOutCards offer a great way to send cards to your current and potential clients to remind them of appointments, acknowledge the loss of a pet, or welcome a new pet to their family.
- Make a monetary donation to PCF in the name of a client’s pet that has crossed over Rainbow Bridge.
- Offer a free wellness check-up for an adopted animal after finding its forever home.
- Hang PCF posters and display donation envelopes in your practice to support PCF.
Let us do your advertising for you. All participating veterinarians will be included on our preferred veterinarian list that will be part of our adoption packets for new pet owners.
In 2012, with our new adoption center, and your help we can meet our goal to help 300 plus animals get spayed or neutered. Let’s build a lasting relationship to make a difference for the animals in our area!